Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Relativity

After a long long time, today I feel that I am relatively free. I had class till 5:30pm in the evening. While coming back to room, felt a strong urge to lay down and sleep. Still avoiding that I managed to reach the football ground for practice. Part of the motivation was from the fact the rate of increase in circumference of the abdomen is outpacing the rate of elapsing time. Well came back to room and took a nap while being all covered with sweat to get up in time for dinner. So I did so many things today. And still Feel ????? Yes, feel becase though I have loads of stuff on my plate there is no deadlines to meet tomorrow. But if Idonot attend them today tomorrow I shall be relatively bussier running around and trying to complete my 2-3 assignments.
Relativity is what I am hearinng since coming to IIMC. Grading is absolutely relative (Oxymoron... What an irony !!) . Then each passing day, in a sense, should be relatively filled with more tasks till the summers start. And we relatively work upon our personality, academics and sports. I think management institution is a place where everyone reads out and learns to work in team but perform relatively.
Every one has to to perform in such a way to get that marginal factor in is resume. And each resume should be relatively better than each other in some or the other criteria.
Another thing that bugs me after "Maturity" is "Relativity". I doubt Einstein would have thought of the implications a Relativity would cause in an institution. Thus making the life hell for everyone.
What bothers more is it seems like everyone is a friend of other but still nobody is sure of other - courtsey Relativity.
Well I think we all have to cope up with the havoc caused by this word. And try to do damage control of the relationships that are built on relativity.

Time to go and enjoy this relatively free day

1 comment:

Kamana Sharma said...

U've wasted ur 'relatively' free day by Blogging ;-)